Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Inspiration: Challenge #7 - Bingo!

** LINK TO CURRENT CHALLENGE **

T.G.I.F fellow crafters!

Samantha here with your Friday inspiration! You still have a couple days left to join in on our "
BINGO" challenge!



 
Just reminding you that we have sponsors TWO this week and they are:

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Images or 1 Set of your choice!

I made a card with an image set from DeeDee's Digi's! I made a variety of them as they were involved in a Valentine's Day Swap. I used the combo: Rhinestones, Bows, Pearls. 



For more information on how I created these projects, please visit my personal blog at:
Designs by Sammy

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about having to remove my first comment. It was written in complete gibberish :-)
    I just wanted to say that I love the colours you used on this card and that the conversation hearts jar is super cute :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete